The following constitutes Blendaco's warranty against defects guideline.
Your Blendaco products are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal use when used in accordance to the instructions supplied with the product. If the product is found to be defective, upon receipt and examination by Blendaco, Blendaco will provide a product or part replacement with and identical or similar item, for the lifetime of the product warranty. This warranty is limited to the original consumer upon presentation of a dated proof of purchase receipt and coverage is not transferable.
Limitations | What is not covered by this warranty:
- Damage from ordinary wear and tear, such as scratches, dents, stains or discoloration to all surfaced or other damage that does not impair the function of the products.
- Damage due to improper handling, accident, abuse, misuse, fire, flood, theft, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification, exposure to extreme temperatures or failure to follow the manufacturer's use and care instructions provided.
- Damage due to dropping or impact.
- Use of this product in commercial applications.
- Minor imperfections or blemishes due to variations in paints, enamel, metals, plastic, silicone, ceramic or glass.
- Surface damage due to chemical interaction or cleaning agents including but not limited to scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or automatic dishwashers.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under a law in relation to the goods or services to which this warranty relates. Please contact Blendaco for further information on warranty items. In Australia, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure ad compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitles to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. To claim your warranty, please follow this link https://blendaco.myreturnscenter.com/ which will take you to Blendaco's "My Returns Center" where you will be able to file your warranty return claim. We will then assess your case and contact you via email to let you know our decision.
For Blendaco inquiries or further warranty information , please contact us via the information provided below.
(08) 8317 6027
1A/35-47 Stennet Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565